The Real Has Come! is a forthcoming South Korean TV series set to air on KBS2 from March 25, 2023, onwards. The drama, directed by Han Joon-seo, features Ahn Jae-hyun, Baek Jin-hee, Kim Sa-kwon, and Cha Joo-young in the lead roles. It tells the story of a single, pregnant woman and a bachelor who make a false agreement that leads to love, pregnancy, childbirth, and raising a child.
The Real Has Come Kdrama Profile
- Drama: The Real Has Come
- Aso Called: The Real Thing Appears, The Real Deal Has Come!
- Genres: Romance, Drama
- Director: Han Joon-Seo
- Writer: Jo Jung-Joo
- Network: KBS2
- Total Episodes: 50
- Airing Period: Mar 25, 2023 – Sep 10, 2023
- Airing Day: Saturday & Sunday
- Time slot: 19:55 KST
- Duration: 1hr 20mins
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
The Real Has Come Kdrama Plot Synopsis
The plot of the drama follows Yeon-Doo, a single mother who is raising her child on her own. Yeon-Doo’s life changes when she meets Tae-Kyung, who has decided to remain single. Tae-Kyung is an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN) by profession.
The Real Has Come Kdrama Cast
- Ahn Jae-hyun as Gong Tae-kyung, a skilled obstetrician and gynecologist who specializes in infertility clinics.
- Baek Jin-hee plays the role of Oh Yeon-doo, a popular Korean language instructor who is also an online lecture star.
- Kim Sa-kwon portrays Cha Hyun-woo, the chief of obstetrics and gynecology who happens to be the husband of Gong Tae-kyung’s older sister, Gong Ji-myeong, played by Choi Ja-hye.
- Gong Ji-myeong is a managing director at her father’s company, and she is married to her brother’s medical school senior, Cha Hyun-woo.
- Cha Joo-young plays Jang Se-jin, a childhood friend of Gong Tae-kyung and the chief secretary of Bright Yuryop.