Shin Seung-ho has created a new intriguing character by portraying the character of Go Won, the crown prince of a huge nation, in Netflix’s “Alchemy of Souls.” Seung-ho made his presence known right away and gave off a powerful aura comparable to that of a prince. By demonstrating his exquisite swordsmanship in action, from his training with the magicians in the drama to the confrontation with Jang-Wook (Lee Jae-Woo) to find the sword, he stole the viewers’ attention every time his presence is shown in the drama.
Shin Seung Ho is a South Korean actor and model born on November 11, 1995. In 2018, he made his acting debut in the web drama “A-teen.” Shin gained the most attention as one of the leads after appearing on “At-teen”. He is also recognized for his appearances on Love Alarm. He also took part in the 2016 SBS Super Model Competition. His modelling credits include the 2017 S/S Seoul Fashion Week BNB12 Fashion Show.
However, in 2022, his portrayal of the crown prince in Alchemy of Souls is giving him worldwide praise and acclaim. In particular, he heightens viewers’ immersion with his heavy, resonant voice and strong eyes. He also adds richness to the drama through his perfect facial expression and his chemistry with Mudeok (Jung So Min).
Also Read: Alchemy of Souls Cast: Get to Know the Amazing Stars of New Netflix Fantasy Drama
‘F4 Hwanhonz’ Lee Jae-Wook, Hwang Min-Hyun, Shin Seung-ho & Yoo In-soo Stealing Women’s Hearts
Some Quick Facts About Shin Seung Ho
- He is 26 years old.
- His birthday is on 11 November.
- He is 181 cm tall.
- He plays Go Won, the crown prince of Daeho in “Alchemy of Souls”.
- His management agency is King Kong by Starship.
- He attended Dong-Eui University’s Department of Physical Education.
Shin Seung Ho Instagram
Shin Seung Ho Dramas
- Alchemy of Souls (2022) as Go Won
- D.P. (2021) as Hwang Jang-Soo
- How to Buy a Friend (2020) as Heo Don-Hyeok
- Love Alarm (2019) as Jang Il-Sik
- At-teen (2018-19) as Ma Whi-Young