Seo Ju-Hyun, better known by her stage name Seohyun, is a South Korean singer and actress who was born on June 28, 1991. In August 2007, she made her debut with the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation and later its subgroup Girls’ Generation-TTS.
She has made a name for herself as an actress, in addition to her music career. After appearing in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) and the television drama Passionate Love (2013) as a supporting character, she went on to star in Bad Thief, Good Thief (2017), Time (2018), Private Lives (2020), and Jinxed at First (2022) as the lead actress.
Table of Contents
- Birth Name: Seo Ju-Hyun
- Stage Name: Seohyun
- Birthday: June 31, 1991
- Birthplace: South Korea
- University: Dongguk University
- Height: 168cm
- Profession: Singer, Actress
- Years Active: 2007-present
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Blood Type: A
- Instagram: seojuhyun_s
- Twitter: @sjhsjh0628
- Latest Show: Jinxed at First
She is 31 years old as she was born on June 28, 1991.
She is 168 cm (5 Feet and 6 inches) tall.
Her weight is believed to be 51 kg.
Seohyun Early Life and Career
Seohyun was born Seo Ju-Hyun on June 28, 1991, in Seoul, South Korea and is the only child of her family. Seohyun learned to play the piano, violin, and traditional Korean drums as a young child since her mother, who served as the school’s chairwoman, was also a pianist. She grew up also learning how to skate and ride horses. A talent scout spotted Seohyun while they were both on a subway train as fifth-grader. She performed children’s songs at her SM Entertainment interview, and she was hired as a trainee, which served as the start of her musical career.
In 2007, Seo-hyun made her official debut as the youngest member of the girl group Girls’ Generation. The group became popular after the release of their hit single “Gee” in 2009. She made her acting debut in 2007 by appearing as a cameo in the KBS2 drama “Unstoppable Marriage,” which served as the start of her acting career.
In 2022, Seo made her film debut as the lead actress in the Netflix original film Love and Leashes, which was based on the webtoon Moral Sense. The same year, she appeared in the KBS2 fantasy-romance drama “Jinxed at First” alongside Na In-woo, where she portrays Lee Seul Bi, who has the special ability to see someone’s future only by touching them.
Celebs’ dating lives and their relationships have always been a source of fascination for their fans. Seo-hyun hasn’t stated or hinted about her current relationships. So, for the time being, she’s single and content with that since she is busy with her career.
Seohyun Net Worth 2022
According to some sources, her net worth is estimated to be between $3 to $5 million. Her assets are unknown. Since her debut, she has appeared in various television and big-screen projects. Most of them have been great successes for her both domestically and internationally.
She has amassed a sizable fortune primarily from her acting career. Somin has unquestionably climbed the success ladder over the course of many years via her unwavering hard work and determination. With each new release, her fan base grew. Her net worth will undoubtedly rise in the future.
Girls’ Generation Seohyun Instagram
- Holy Night: Demon Hunters Hunters (2022) as Sharon
- Love and Leashes (2022) as Jung Ji-Woo
- My Brilliant Life (2014) as herself (Girls’ Generation/TTS member)
- Bandit: The Sound of the Knife (2022) as Nam Hee-Shin
- Jinxed at First (2022) as Lee Seul-Bi
- Private Lives (2020) as Cha Joo-Eun
- The Time (2018) as Seol Ji-Hyun
- Bad Thief, Good Thief (2017) as Kang So-Joo
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo (2016-2017) as Hwan-Hee (ep.12)
- Ruby Ruby Love (2017) as Lee Ruby
- Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) as Woo-Hee
- Warm and Cozy (2015) as Hwang Wook’s niece (ep.13)
- The Producers (2015) as herself (ep.1)
- Passionate Love (2013-2014) as Han Yoo-Rim (ep.1-4)
- Unstoppable Marriage (2007) as a troubled female high school student (cameo)