Miyawaki Sakura, popular as Sakura is a Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and model who works under the labels Source Music and A.M. Entertainment. She is a member of LE SSERAFIM, a new girl group, and a former member of IZ*ONE, a project girl group, and HKT48, a Japanese idol girl group.
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Miyawaki Sakura|
|Birthday||Mar 19, 1998|
|Birthplace||Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Japan|
|Education||Shigakukan Middle School|
Sakura is 24 years old, as she was born on March 19, 1998.
She is believed to be 163 cm tall (5 feet and 4 inches).
Her weight is believed to be 94.8 lbs or 43 kg.
- Sakura joined HKT48 as a Kenkyuusei in 2011. She finally rose to the position of co-captain for Team KIV.
- Her Kennin status (member of two separate groups and teams at the same time) with AKB48 Team A was announced on February 24, 2014, during the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri. She remained a member of AKB48’s Team A until December 8, 2017, when her spot in the group was eliminated at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle.
- She took part in Mnet’s survival show Produce 48 in 2018. On August 30, she came in second place in the competition, and so became a member of IZONE. The group made their formal debut on October 29, 2018, with the release of the ColorIZ mini-album and the title tune, “La Vie En Rose.”
- IZ*ONE was disbanded on April 29, 2021.
- Sakura and IZ*ONE’s previous groupmate Chaewon officially signed to Source Music on March 14, 2022.
- She was unveiled as the first member of LE SSERAFIM on April 4th, 2022.
Some Interesting Facts about Le Sserafim Member Sakura
- She enjoys watching movies and playing games.
- She isn’t fond of red bean paste.
- She took Broadway musical lessons in New York in 2010.
- She trained for 6 years and 11 months before making her debut with IZ*ONE.
- Pick Me, Produce 48’s theme song, featured her as the focal point.
- She is a Red Velvet fan, and her favourite member is Irene, but Wendy was the first person she met.
- In 2018, she launched her Gaming Channel.
- In 2021, she launched her own cosmetics line ‘CRAN’ in partnership with ‘MOLAK’ (Japanese Company).
- In 2022, she was the first member to be selected as a member of Le Sserafim girl group.
Thanks for reading! Have a good day 🙂