Park Eun-bin is a South Korean actress born on September 4, 1992. Prior to landing her first significant role in the 2012 time-travelling romantic drama Operation Proposal, she made her acting debut as a young child. She is well known for her roles in the dramas, My Twenties!, Hot Stove League, and Do You Like Brahms? The King’s Affection and Extraordinary Attorney Woo.
Park Eun Bin Profile
- Name: Park Eun-bin
- Born: September 4, 1992
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Education: Sogang University
- Blood Type: A
- Profession: Actress
- Years active: 1998–present
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Agency: Namoo Actors
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Instagram: eunbining0904
- Latest Show: Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Park Eun Bin Age
She is 29 years old as she was born on September 4, 1992.
Park Eun Bin Height
She is 163cm (5 feet and 4 inches) tall.
Park Eun Bin Weight
Her weight is believed to be 43 kg.
Park Eun Bin Early Life and Career
Park Eun-bin made her acting debut at the age of five and has since been in so many television shows as a young actress and as the younger versions of many different characters. Eun Bin got her first leading role in the 2012 drama Operation Proposal, a time-travelling love story.
After Operation Proposal, Park returned to supporting roles until becoming well-known for her work in the 2016 and 2017 television drama Hello, My Twenties! and its sequel, which followed a group of young women in their early 20s. The series helped opened up more opportunities for her. As the result, she got more and more leading roles over the years. She had a standout performance in the historical drama The King’s Affection in 2021 as Crown Prince Lee Hwi.
In 2022, she was featured in The Witch: Part 2, an action-horror movie by Park Hoon-Jung. In the same year, she played the title character in Extraordinary Attorney Woo, where she plays Woo Young Woo, a genius woman with autistic spectrum disorder who becomes a lawyer for a prominent law firm. She received worldwide popularity after her drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo became the most talked-about drama of 2022.
Park Eun Bin Boyfriend
Celebs’ dating lives and their relationships have always been a source of fascination for their fans. Eun-bin hasn’t stated or hinted about her current relationships. So, for the time being, she’s single and content with that since she is busy with her career. According to Koreaboo, she did, however, reportedly claim in a 2020 interview that she wanted to hide the fact that she had never been with a man. Simply put, I’ve never had a chance to meet anyone. Since I am alone, it is not awkward. Nevertheless, I dislike the term mote-solo (a word to describe someone who has never dated). It gives the impression that there is a problem with me.
Park Eun Bin Net Worth 2022
According to some sources, her net worth is estimated to be between $5 to $10 million. Her assets are unknown. Since her debut, she has appeared in various television and big-screen projects. Most of them have been great successes for her both domestically and internationally.
She has amassed a sizable fortune primarily from her acting career. Eun-bin has unquestionably climbed the success ladder over the course of many years via her unwavering hard work and determination. With each new release, her fan base grew. Her net worth will undoubtedly rise in the future.
Park Eun Bin Instagram
Park Eun Bin Movies
- The Witch: Part 2. The Other One (2022) as Kyung-Hee
- Secretly Greatly (2013) as Yoon Yoo-Ran
- Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp (2010) as Na-Rae
- How to Keep My Love (2004) as Hyun-Joo (elementary school student)
- The Romantic President (2002)
Park Eun Bin Dramas
- Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022) as Woo Young-Woo
- The King’s Affection (2021) as Lee Hwi
- Do You Like Brahms? (2020) as Chae Song-A
- Hot Stove League (2019) as Lee Se-Young
- The Ghost Detective (2018) as Jung Yeo-Wool
- Judge vs. Judge (2017-2018) as Lee Jung-Joo
- Hello, My Twenties! 2 (2017) as Song Ji-Won
- Father, I’ll Take Care of You (2016-2017) as Oh Dong-Hee
- Hello, My Twenties! (2016) as Song Ji-Won
- Entertainer (2016) as Soo-Hyn (ep.18)
- Secret Door (2014) as Lady Hyegyeong (Lee Sun’s wife)
- Hur Jun, the Original Story (2013) as Da-Hee
- Operation Proposal (2012) as Ham Yi-Seul (Baek-Ho’s first love)
- Gye-Baek (2011) as Eun-Ko (young)
- Dream High (2011) as Ko Hye-Sung (high school student)
- The Great Queen Seondeok (2009) as Bo Ryang
- The Iron Empress (2009) as Hwang Bo-su (young)
- Lobbyist Lobiseuteu (2007) as Eva (young)
- Kang Nam Mom (2007) as Lee Ji-Yeon
- The Story of the First King’s Four Gods (2007) as Seo Gi-ha (young)
- My Beloved Sister (2006-2007) – Ji-Na
- Seoul 1945 (2006)
- Rebirth (2005)
- Stained Glass (2004-2005)
- Country Princess (2003)
- The King’s Woman (2003-2004)
- Glass Slippers (2002)
- My Love Patzzi (2002)
- Guardian (2001)
- Sangdo (2001-2002)
Which is your favourite Eunbin drama? Do let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading! Have a good day:)