Lee Min Ho Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Education, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, TV Shows, Movies, Dramas, Some Lesser Known Facts about him and more.
Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor, singer, model, director, and businessman. His work as Gu Jun-Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, released in 2009, brought him international acclaim as well as the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, and The Legend of the Blue Sea are some of his prominent starring performances on television shows. He appeared in the Netflix-distributed drama “The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020.” In 2022, he appears in the Apple TV series “Pachinko“. Aside from his work on television, Lee played the first lead in the film Gangnam Blues. Following that, he made his debut in the Chinese film Bounty Hunters.
Lee Min Ho Profile
- Name: Lee Min-Ho
- Birthdate: June 22, 1987
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Height: 187 cm
- Weight: 71 kg
- University: Konkuk University
- Occupation: Actor, singer, model
- Years active: 2003–present
- Agency: MYM Entertainment
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Age: 34 Years
- Blood Type: A
- Facebook: OfficialLeeMinho
- Instagram: Actorleeminho
- Twitter: @actorleeminho
Lee Min Ho Biography
Lee was born in the Seoul neighbourhood of Heukseok-dong in the Dongjak-gu district. Lee had a childhood dream of being a professional football player. He was chosen for South Korean manager and former professional player Cha Bum-Kun’s football programme, but an injury in his fifth-grade elementary school put an end to his dreams. Lee began acting in his sophomore year of high school. He graduated from Konkuk University with a bachelor’s degree in Film & Art and is currently pursuing a master’s degree in Film & Art at Kookmin University.
Lee Min Ho Career
- Lee began auditioning and was cast in minor roles in a number of television dramas, including Nonstop 5 and Recipe of Love. His official debut was in 2003 with Secret Campus, an EBS series. It was his first official debut.
- Lee’s big breakthrough came in 2009 when he landed the leading role of Gu Jun-Pyo in KBS’s Boys Over Flowers. The series drew a lot of attention and generated a lot of buzz in South Korea during its run. Lee’s new found fame landed him a slew of endorsement deals and sparked a new Korean Wave across Asia, transforming him into a Hallyu superstar.
- Lee starred in the romantic comedy Personal Taste in 2010, in which he played a young architect who pretends to be gay in order to be roommates with a young woman, which leads to love difficulties.
- He starred in the action drama City Hunter in 2011. The drama was a financial success and helped to boost Lee’s popularity in Japan, the Philippines, China, and France.
- Lee’s wax figure was presented at Madame Tussauds Shanghai in April 2013. In May 2013, he published his first album, “My Everything.”
- In January 2014, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong unveiled a second wax statue of Lee. He was the first Korean celebrity to perform at China’s CCTV Lunar New Year Gala on January 30. He sang a duet with Harlem Yu, the original vocalist of the Meteor Garden (the Taiwanese version of the Boys Over Flowers) theme song.
- Lee appeared in the action-comedy Bounty Hunters in 2016. The film opened at the top of the box office charts on its first weekend, grossing US $31 million in China. Later that year, Lee made his small-screen debut with actress Jun Ji-Hyun in the fantasy romance drama The Legend of the Blue Sea, which was a hit.
- In 2019, Lee was cast alongside Kim Go-Eun in the romantic fantasy drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which aired on SBS and was distributed by Netflix.
- In 2022, he appears in the Apple TV+ series Pachinko. This magnificent story, based on the New York Times bestseller, follows four generations of a Korean immigrant family as they leave their homeland in an unyielding effort to live and prosper.
Lee Min Ho Wife
He is still unmarried. According to rumours, he intended to marry his prior lover Bae Suzy, but she declined to owe to their age gap.
Lee Min Ho Girlfriend
Since his agency hasn’t confirmed any of his relationship reports, Lee Min-ho is single. Lee Min-ho has confirmed his relationships with a Korean superstar, such as Bae Suzy or Park Min-young. Also, one of Lee Min-Ho’s acquaintances admitted that he is the type of person who would not be concerned about revealing who he is dating right now to the wider public. As a result, when there isn’t any news about him dating someone, it’s most likely because he isn’t dating anyone right now. So currently he has no girlfriend.
Lee Min Ho Net Worth 2022
According to some sources, Lee’s estimated net worth is about $26 million. His major source of income is acting and he is also a Businessman. From product endorsements alone, he earns US$2.5 million.
He is usually regarded to be one of the wealthiest actors in Korean entertainment. For his role as “Emperor Lee Gon” in the TV drama “The King: Eternal Monarch,” he charges around $62,000 every episode. His films “Gangnam Blues” and “Bounty Hunters” grossed over $20 million and $31.1 million, respectively, worldwide. His web series “Line Romance” was a huge commercial success, grossing more than $20 million. He received a portion of the economic gains, allowing him to increase his riches. Every time he performs on stage, he is paid nearly $784.951. He also donated 100 million won to UNICEF in 2015 to help victims of the Nepal Earthquake.
Lee Min Ho TV Shows/ Dramas
- Pachinko (Apple TV+ / 2022) appears as Koh Han-Su
- The King: Eternal Monarch (SBS / 2020) appears as Lee Gon
- The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS / 2016-2017) appears as Heo Joon-jae / Dam Ryung
- The Heirs (SBS / 2013) appears as Kim Tan
- Faith (SBS / 2012) appears as General Choi Young
- City Hunter (SBS / 2011) appears as Lee Yun-Seong
- Personal Taste (MBC / 2010) appears as Jeon Jin-Ho
- Boys Over Flowers (KBS2 / 2009) appears as Koo Jun-Pyo
- But I Don’t Know too (MBC / 2008) appears as Min Wook Gi
- I am Sam (KBS2 / 2007) appears as Heo Mo-Se
- Mackerel Run (SBS / 2007) appears as Cha Gong-Chan
- Secret Campus (EBS / 2006) appears as Park Doo Hyun
- Recipe of Love (MBC / 2005) appears as Waiter
- Sharp 1 (KBS2 / 2003) \appears as a Student
Lee Min Ho Movies
- Bounty Hunters (2016) appears as Yi-San
- Gangnam Blues (2015) appears as Kim Jong-Dae
- Our School’s E.T. (2008) appears as Oh Sang-Hoon
- Public Enemy Returns (2008) appears as Jung Ha-Yeon
Lee Min Ho Facts
- Following a major car accident in 2006, while travelling in the back of a car with fellow actor Jung Il-woo and two friends, his acting career was put on pause for a year. Their two front-seat passengers both died instantly. Lee was badly hurt and had to stay in bed for several months.
- In 2011, while filming City Hunter, he was injured in another car accident.
- He is the executive producer and creative director of the YouTube channel “leeminho film,” which was launched by him.
- Drama starring Lim Min Ho The Heirs was hugely popular both domestically and abroad, with over one billion views on the Chinese streaming service iQiyi. Lee’s fame skyrocketed, especially in China.
- Lee was the first Korean star to have a Madame Tussauds wax figure created in his likeness, with figures exhibited in Shanghai in 2013 and Hong Kong in 2014.
- He has established himself as a top Hallyu star as a result of the popularity of his television series; he is the most followed South Korean actor on social media.
- From product endorsements alone, he earns US $2.5 million.
- Lee starring historical-drama ” Faith” was a commercial failure because of its high budget.
- He made history as the first Korean celebrity to perform at the CCTV Lunar New Year Gala in China.
- Lee established the PROMIZ website, a fund-raising platform aimed at promoting awareness and encouraging donations for social and humanitarian issues.
- Lee donated 100 million won to UNICEF in 2015 to help victims of the Nepal Earthquake.
- He was voted the “Asian Male God” in an online survey conducted by a Chinese entertainment magazine.
- Fans of the Korean Wave in the United States voted Lee the “Most Favored Korean Actor.”
- He sang the OSTs for Boys Over Flowers’ ‘My Everything’ and The Heirs’ ‘Painful Love.’
- He is known as the “King of Social Media” because of his combined 65 million followers on social media platforms. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently Asked Questions About Him
Lee Min Ho Age- He is 34 years old, as he was born on June 22, 1987
Lee Min Ho Birthday- 22nd June
Lee Min Ho Height- He is 187cm tall (6 feet and 1.5 inches).
Lee Min Ho Instagram- actorleeminho is the username of his official Instagram account.
Lee Min Ho Facebook- OfficialLeeMinho
Hope you liked the article, please do follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Thanks For Reading!
1 thought on “Lee Min Ho Profile (2022), Wife, Net Worth, TV Shows, Facts & More”
As of October, 2022 is LMH dating anyone right now? I was his girlfriend/ fiancé from June-September or October, 2022