Lee Chang-sun, better known by his stage name Lee Joon is a South Korean actor, singer, model, and DJ. He is best known for being a member of MBLAQ, a South Korean boy band. In the dramas, The Silent Sea (2021), Gapdong (2014), My Father Is Strange (2017), and Bulgasal (2021), he played a pivotal role. In 2022, he appears as king Lee Tae in the historical drama “Bloody Heart”.
Table of Contents
Lee Joon Profile
|Stage Name||Lee Joon|
|Birth Name||Lee Chang-Sun|
|Birthdate||February 7, 1988|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Model|
Lee Joon was born on February 7, 1988, in Seoul, South Korea. He was awarded a scholarship at Seoul Arts High School after placing second in a dancing competition. He attended Kyung Hee Cyber University and majored in modern dance at the Korea National University of Arts. He acted in CFs before joining MBLAQ, had a brief non-recurring role in the first episode of the sitcom That Person Is Coming, which aired in 2008, and started and finished filming for the 2009 film Ninja Assassin, in which he played the Teenage Raizo.
Lee Joon Age
He is 34 years old as he was born on February 7, 1988.
Lee Joon Height
He is 180 cm (5 feet and 11 inches) tall.
Lee Joon Networth In 2022
According to some reliable sources, his estimated net worth is somewhere between US $1 million to $5 million.
Lee Joon Girlfriend
He is currently single and is not dating anyone. He had a girlfriend before but they broke up. After “My Father is Strange” premiered in 2017, it was revealed that he is dating “My Father is Strange” co-star Jung So Min. Both parties declared their breakup through their agencies after dating for two and a half years.
Lee Joon Dramas
- Bloody Heart (2022) portrays Lee Tae
- Bulgasal: Immortal Souls (2022) portrays Ok Eul-Tae
- The Silent Sea (2021) portrays Ryu Tae-Suk
- My Father is Strange (2017) portrays Ahn Joong-Hee
- Woman with a Suitcase (2016) portrays Ma Suk-Woo
- Vampire Detective (2016) portrays Yoon San
- Heard It Through the Grapevine (2015) portrays Han In-Sang
- Pinocchio (2015) portrays Fama (ep.19)
- Mr Baek (2014) portrays Choi Dae-Han (Choi Go-Bong’s son)
- Gabdong, the Memories of Murder (2014) portrays Ryoo Tae-Oh
- IRIS 2 (2013) portrays Yoon Shi-Hyuk
- Phantom (2012) as a passerby (cameo)
- Sent From Heaven (2012) as Lee Joon
- History of the Salaryman (2012) as Yeo-Chi’s boyfriend (ep.1-cameo)
- Jungle Fish 2 (2010) as Bau
Some Facts About Lee Joon
- He was a member of the Korean male group MBLAQ until the end of November 2014.
- He made his acting debut in the Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’.
- He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- He attended Kyung Hee Cyber University and majored in modern dance at the Korea National University of Arts.
- He was the first of 183 teammates to complete his military training. To finish his mission, he was sent to the 8th Battalion.
- Lee was ruled unfit to serve as an active-duty soldier due to his panic disorder while performing his military duties, and he was sent to reservist service.
- As a public service officer, Lee completed his remaining necessary duties.
Thanks for reading! Have a good day 🙂