Jung So-min’s Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Boyfriend, Net Worth, and Dramas
Jung So-min was born Kim Yoon-Ji on March 16, 1989. She had a minor role in the 2010 television series Bad Guy, which served as her acting debut. She earned recognition after playing the lead in the 2010 Korean television series Playful Kiss, based on the well-known manga Itazura Na Kiss.
Jung So Min Profile
- Name: Jung So-Min
- Birthday: March 16, 1989
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Education: Korea National University of Arts
- Height: 165 cm
- Blood Type: NA
- Profession: Actress
- Years active: 2010–present
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Agency: SM Culture & Contents, Jellyfish, Blossom
- Latest Show: Alchemy of Souls
Jung So Min Age
She is 33 years old as she was born on March 16, 1989.
Jung So Min Height
She is 165 cm (5 feet and 5 inches) tall.
Jung So Min Weight
Her weight is believed to be 46 kg.
Jung So-min Career
In 2010, Jung made her acting debut in Bad Guy’s television series, where she played a supporting role. The Korean version of the well-known manga Itazura Na Kiss, Playful Kiss, gave her a prominent part as a result. Despite receiving poor reviews in Korea, the romantic comedy was a hit abroad, helping to further boost Jung’s notoriety.
She made a cameo appearance as the woman that the main character Jang Ki-Yong had formerly loved in the fantasy romantic comedy My Roommate Is a Gumiho in 2021. She also makes an appearance as the editor of the lifestyle magazine “Monthly House” in the TV romantic drama Monthly Magazine House.
Jung So Min Boyfriend
Celebs’ dating lives and their relationships have always been a source of fascination for their fans. So-min hasn’t stated or hinted about her current relationships. So, for the time being, she’s single and content with that since she is busy with her career.
Jung So Min Net Worth
According to some sources, her net worth is estimated to be between $3 to $5 million. Her assets are unknown. Since her debut, she has appeared in various television and big-screen projects. Most of them have been great successes for her both domestically and internationally.
She has amassed a sizable fortune primarily from her acting career. Somin has unquestionably climbed the success ladder over the course of many years via her unwavering hard work and determination. With each new release, her fan base grew. Her net worth will undoubtedly rise in the future.
Jung So Min Instagram
Jung So Min Dramas
- Alchemy of Souls (2022) as Mu-Deok
- Monthly Magazine Home (2021) as Na Young-Won
- My Roommate Is A Gumiho (2021) as Shin Woo-Yeo’s past love (ep.6-7)
- Soul Mechanic (2020) as Han Woo-Joo
- Be Melodramatic (2019) as Seon-Ju (ep.16)
- Abyss (2019) as an alien (ep.1)
- What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018) as Mi-So’s mother (ep.10)
- Hundred Million Stars From the Sky (2018) as Yoo Jin-Kang
- Because This Is My First Life (2017) as Yoon Ji-Ho
- My Father is Strange (2017) as Byun Mi-Young
- The Sound of Your Heart (2016-2017) as Choi Ae-Bong
- D-Day (2015) as Jung Ddol-Mi
- Big Man (2014) as Kang Jin-Ah
- Miss Korea (2013-2014) as gas station attendant (ep.20)
- Can We Get Married? (2012-2013) as Hye-Yoon
- Standby (2012) as Jung So-Min
- Mischievous Kiss (2010) as Oh Ha-Ni
- Bad Guy (2010) as Hong Mo-Ne