Here is everything you need to know about Money Heist Korean Cast Tokyo, Jeon Jong Seo’s Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Movies, Television Series, Some Interesting Facts and more.
Actress Jeon Jong-seo, commonly known as Rachel Jun, is well-known for playing Hae-mi in the highly regarded South Korean 2018 thriller movie Burning. Her portrayal in the suspenseful film The Call earned her the title of Best Actress at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards in 2020. In 2022, she plays one of the most significant characters in the Korean remake of the Spanish crime thriller Money Heist.
Jeon Jong-seo Profile 2022
- Name: Jun Jong-Seo
- English Name: Rachel Jun
- Born: July 5, 1994
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Citizenship: South Korean
- Education: Sejong University
- Height: 167 cm
- Blood Type: NA
- Profession: Actress
- Years active: 2018–present
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Agency: Agent My Company (South Korea), United Talent Agency (USA)
- Instagram: @wjswhdtj94
- Latest Show: Money Heist Korea
Jeon Jong Seo Age
She is 27 years old as she was born on July 5, 1994.
Jeon Jong Seo Height
She is 167 cm ( 5 feet and 6 inches) tall.
Jeon Jong Seo Weight
Her weight is believed to be 46 kg, it may vary.
Jeon Jong Seo Early Life and Career
Jeon Jong-seo was born on July 5, 1994, in Seoul, South Korea. When Jeon was a young girl, her family relocated to Canada. She went to middle school in Canada before going back to Korea to complete Anyang Arts High School. She majored in film at Sejong University after graduating from high school. Later, she dropped out of school to more freely pursue her acting profession.
After signing up with a management company and attending her first audition for the mystery film Burning directed by Lee Chang-dong in August 2017, Jeon Jong-seo began her acting career. Jun, a rookie actor with no prior experience in the entertainment industry, won the contest and was cast in the lead role after just one audition, sharing the screen with renowned actors Yoo Ah-in and Steven Yeun.
Jeon appeared in The Call, her second movie, in 2020. She portrays Young-sook in the movie which was released on Netflix in November 2020.
In 2021, she was cast in the Hollywood movie Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon and the Korean comedy Nothing Serious.
In 2022, in a remake of the well-liked Netflix Spanish heist drama series “Lasca De Papel,” she portrays one of the most important characters, Tokyo, a former North Korean soldier who is mysterious and a little bit edgy, feisty, and a troublemaker due to her impulsivity, but she has unwavering faith in The Professor, her mentor, and is willing to do anything for him.
Jeon Jong Seo Boyfriend
According to the South China Morning Post, several reports have confirmed that Jeon has been dating The Call director Lee Choong-Hyun, who is 32, since 2021. Jeon’s former agency, My Company, stated in December 2021 that “the two of them had excellent feelings for each other and recently began a love relationship.”
So currently, she is committed and is dating Lee Choong Hyun.
Jeon Jong Seo Net Worth 2022
According to some reliable sources she has an estimated net worth of US $1.5 million.
Jeon Jong Seo Instagram
Jeon Jong Seo Movies
- Ballerina (2023) as Ok-Ju (upcoming)
- Nothing Serious (2021) as Ja-Young
- The Call (2020) as Oh Young-Sook
- Burning (2018) as Hae-Mi
Jeon Jung Seo TV Shows
- Bargain (TVING / 2022) as Park Joo-Young (upcoming)
- Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area (Netflix / 2022) as Tokyo
Some Interesting Facts Abou Her
- Her debut movie, Burning (2018), had its world premiere at Cannes.
- In 2022, she plays Tokyo in Money Heist Korean Version.
- She has been dating her movie The Call’s director Lee Choong-Hyun who is 32, since 2021.
- She dropped out of University to follow her pursuit of acting.
- Money Heist: Korea-Joint Economic Area is her debut web series.
- She was also cast in the Hollywood movie Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon
- Her first acting project was with seasoned actors Yoo Ah-in and Steven Yeun.